SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS GRANT ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- Conventions taking place between June 1 and December 31, 2021, application period: May 15 – June 15, 2021
- Conventions taking place between January 1 and May 31, 2022, application period: August 15 – September 15, 2021
This has been a difficult year for the conventions that have long been the lifeblood of our field. The SLF is pleased to announce a new Convention Support Grant for 2021-2022.
Convention Support Grant Application Procedures
Complete the Application Form. The application form for the Convention Support Grant is only active during the open submission periods 12:00AM May 15, 2021 – 11:59PM June 15, 2021 for the Summer/Fall period, and 12:00AM August 15, 2021 – 11:59PM September 15, 2021 for the Winter/Spring period (All times UTC -4). Required materials will include:
- a brief paragraph describing your current convention, including your non-profit status and your role in the convention
- a brief paragraph noting what you’d like to do with the funds
- an itemized estimated budget (bullet points are fine)
- a request for an amount between $500 – $1000
- your convention website and contact info
For more information on SLF’s policies and operations, visit our FAQ page.