Show Notes for Ep. 36 "Revisions and Workshopping with Jed Hartman, Pt. 2"
In this follow up to episode 34, Mary Anne, Ben, and Jed continue their discussion about revising and workshopping, while giving advice on how to manage critique of your work, both good and bad.
SLF Co-Writing details: https://speculativeliterature.org/saturday-co-writing-sessions/
To download the edited audio version of the podcast, click here.
Recorded October 25, 2020 / Published January 31, 2022
- 0:00:00: On how we revise and workshop
- 0:37:24: intermission and SLF co-writing ad
- 0:59:24: the thing about critburn
- 1:12:17: on how oppressive societies work and relate
Notes and Links
- Online Diary History Project
- Biographical Notes to “A Discourse On the Nature of Causality, With Air-Planes” by Benjamin Rosenbaum
- Bereft, I Come to a Nameless World, Benjamin Rosenbaum
- The Guy Who Worked for Money, Benjamin Rosenbaum
- SLF Co-Writing details
- Julie Shigekuni, writer
- Nicola Griffith, writer
- N. K. Jemisin, writer
- Yudhanjaya Wijeratne, writer
- Noelle Stevenson, cartoonist