- Please refer to Writing / Creative Writing Programs, on the SLF site.
- Science Fiction and Film: An introductory course created by Rich Erlich and his students.
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence: Articles and suggestions for teaching AI using science fiction texts.
- Biology in Science Fiction: Course website, including syllabus for teaching Biology 103 through science fiction. Prof. Joan Slonczewski. Posted to the web in 2003.
- Cognitive Science Fiction: CS104 syllabus by Lee Spector. Posted to the web 1998.
- A Course in Science Fiction: A print SF course created by Rich Erlich.
- C.S. MacCath-Moran: Supplemental course materials for teaching speculative literature. It has syllabi, course outlines, and suggested links. Site created by C.S. MacCath-Moran.
- Fantasy and the Fantastic, by Theodora Goss, Boston University: download syllabus
- The J. Wayne and Elsie M. Gunn Center for the Study of Science Fiction: University of Kansas resource for studies in science fiction. Sponsors summer writing workshop and intensive SF literature course.
- Politics in Modern Science Fiction:: Syllabus for college course. Instructor Sumana Harihareswara. Posted to the web 2001.
- Science Fiction:: Syllabus for English 315.02. Instructor John Walter. Posted to the web 2004.
- Science Fiction:: English 192 syllabus. Created by Melissa Colleen Stevenson. Posted to the web 2003.
- Science Fiction:: English 567 syllabus. Created by Paul Brians.
- Science Fiction:: English 333 syllabus. Created by Paul Brians.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy: The Space of Contemporary Allegory:: Syllabus for English 373 course by Professor D.F. Felluga. Posted to the web 1999.
- Strange New Worlds: 21st Century Science Fiction: Two syllabi for versions of a literature course created by Andy Duncan: download syllabus UH 300-002, UH 300-003.
- Survey of Science Fiction Syllabus:: SINT 34601. Created by Kathleen Fowler. Posted to the web 2003.
- Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy. Course syllabus for creative writing class. Includes sample workshop schedule by Jim Grimsley, Emory University: download syllabus